Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Upgrading my phone

So, I currently have an iPhone 5s, 16gb and am looking to upgrade to an iphone 6 64gb. I am seeing the tab, and from my understanding , I pay the $400 upfront and my bill charges +$21 per month. Now, how would I go about trading in my phone for the upgrade, and would it lower/change the original cost of $400 to upgrade?
icon

Best answer by Mathieu 1 November 2015, 19:47

Hi Dylan,

Never trade your phone in with Koodo, you will loose out of so much possible value. iPhones can easily be sold for a good amount on sites like Kijiji/eBay. You can probably easily get 400$ as long as it's in perfect condition (and if it's not, you really won't get much from Koodo). You could take the money you get from the sale of your 5S and use that towards the cost of the new phone.

Also, just so you understand that once you take a tab plus, you will be forced to take a tab plus plan, so take a look at those before you decide on the tab plus instead of the regular tab.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hi Dylan,

Never trade your phone in with Koodo, you will loose out of so much possible value. iPhones can easily be sold for a good amount on sites like Kijiji/eBay. You can probably easily get 400$ as long as it's in perfect condition (and if it's not, you really won't get much from Koodo). You could take the money you get from the sale of your 5S and use that towards the cost of the new phone.

Also, just so you understand that once you take a tab plus, you will be forced to take a tab plus plan, so take a look at those before you decide on the tab plus instead of the regular tab.