Koodo Community

Community

unpaid payment.

I definitely remember that I ask to close my number with koodo mobile calling service staff. 'cause I have to go back to my country. The reason why I can remember about the calling is it was my birthday 8/21 and that guy told me happy birthday. And he accept my request and I even got the email, which is saying my service is removed. 
Then I just got this weird email that I've been not paying about my koodo service.
and the unpaid payment is even $189.50.
I was freaking surprised and I call to service center. but they didn't answer my calling, even though I was waiting more than 10min.
I've got no idea what's going on.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Simon - I was able to pull up your account and do see the request to cancel from August.
Let me flag this with the right team to get more information. I'll share an update with you on here once I have one. 
Ranjan wrote:

Hi Simon - I was able to pull up your account and do see the request to cancel from August.
Let ...

Then what can I do right now? it feels anxious 'cause in the email, you're saying that "Our records show that there’s an unpaid outstanding balance of $189.5 on your account. We appreciate your immediate attention to this matter as it may affect your credit rating" like this
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

Let ...

You could wait for Ranjan or call Koodo again. You could also send message to their facebook and ask.

The wait time for Koodo on phone could be brutal (up to 1-2 hours in peak hours as reported in the forum). I would suggest you try early in the morning if you want to call.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

Let ...

By the way, did you see your final bill after you canceled? What is the final amount on it, have you paid it off?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

Let ...

I would wait for Ranjan to give you an update.  He has flagged it to the approriate team and once he gets more info he will let you know the situation here
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

Let ...

Hi Simon - I just heard back from the team and am confirming that a rep. will be reaching out to you shortly at the email you have registered here. They'll help get everything sorted and advise on any outstanding items to get the account officially closed.