Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Unlocking Telus iPhones

If I have an iPhone that's locked to Telus (but works with Koodo since they operate on the same network), will Koodo be able to unlock my device?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Nope. I tried unlocking my Telus iPhone 4s with Koodo and they said they cannot. Granted this was 2 years ago and things may have changed
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

Nope. I tried unlocking my Telus iPhone 4s with Koodo and they said they cannot. Granted this was...

Things have indeed changed. I had several iPhones from Telus unlocked by Koodo. And I know for a fact they were "Telus", unless Koodo sold 32/64 GB models 😉 All you do is call in and ask to have your iPhone unlocked. If they ask whether it's a Koodo phone - answer yes.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

Nope. I tried unlocking my Telus iPhone 4s with Koodo and they said they cannot. Granted this was...

That's great to hear. Maybe I can dust off my 4s
Userlevel 7
helen wrote:

Hi you can easily unlock your iphone by using remote unlock method. If you need remote unlocking ...

SPAM: Koodo charges 35$, chance of getting the phone unlocked: 100% The above post? Cost: 160$+, chance of it working 50% Which would you choose?

helen wrote:

Hi you can easily unlock your iphone by using remote unlock method. If you need remote unlocking ...

I would like you to send me free IPhone, Post the free IPhone to my Name and Address above before January 10th 2016,I like the IPhones.

Yours Sincerely
Mrs Lana Carter
Maranatha Coral Court
Bank Hall Main Road
St.Michael
Barbados
West Indies
Userlevel 4
helen wrote:

who wouldn't like that?  :p
Userlevel 7
helen wrote:

Hey sign me up!