Koodo Community
Question

Unlocking iPhone under new CRTC rules and price

• 12 June 2014
  • 8 replies

Under the new mobile phone legislation in Canada (CRTC Wireless code), can I get my phone unlocked if I pay off the phone? How much does Koodo charge to unlock an iPhone 4? Thanks!

8 replies

Userlevel 5
I have unlocked my iphone under koodo mobile network by getting unlock code here http://www.mobil...Spam
Userlevel 6
Also, if you've been with Koodo for at least 90 days you can get your phone unlocked Tab or no. The bills still have to be paid up-to-date though.
Thanks so much. Appreciate the quick response! I just wasn't sure if they did it previously or if I'd had to get it done by a different company.
Userlevel 2
Even before the legislation you could unlock the phones. They charge $35 for an iPhone unlock. Yo...When did they do that? Maybe i can get a reimbursement. Lol
Userlevel 6
Even before the legislation you could unlock the phones. They charge $35 for an iPhone unlock. Yo...No, iphone is $35 too. They lowered the unlock price for all phones recently from $50 to $35.
Userlevel 2
Even before the legislation you could unlock the phones. They charge $35 for an iPhone unlock. Yo...For the iphone , i believe its $50 unless they change it tho. I unlocked my iphone 4 and it was $50.
Userlevel 6
Even before the legislation you could unlock the phones. They charge $35 for an iPhone unlock. Your tab has to paid off and can't have unpaid balances.