Solved

Unlock phone

• 21 January 2019
  • 6 replies

I have an iPhone SE and I'm unable to unlock my phone
icon

Best answer by Ismail.koodo 24 January 2019, 20:22

Hello there!

If you have purchased your phone from us and you are a customer with us, then you should be able to unlock it on your Self-serve.

If you are not a customer with us or you are unable to unlock the phone via Self-serve, but the phone was purchased from Koodo,Telus or PC then you can contact us via Facebook and we will gladly unlock the phone for you 🙂
View original

6 replies

Badge +4
Unlock it as in be able to use it with Koodo because it is from another carrier? Or just the screen unlock to use it?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What does it say when you try to? What's the issue? We need more details please
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Do you mean unlock as in using with another carrier or unlocking the screen?

You will need your fingerprint / PIN to unlock the screen
Userlevel 3
Badge +4
Hello there!

If you have purchased your phone from us and you are a customer with us, then you should be able to unlock it on your Self-serve.

If you are not a customer with us or you are unable to unlock the phone via Self-serve, but the phone was purchased from Koodo,Telus or PC then you can contact us via Facebook and we will gladly unlock the phone for you 🙂
My father just gave my son his old phone bc his phone was damaged and unable to use it.

We bought a new sim card but the people we deal with said that we must get Koodo to unlock it bc
they were the previous service provider?

So can someone please help me with this, for whatever reason no one at Koodo or there automated message service is unable to help me with any of this

I have the phone # that was used on this phone but that is it.

I would love to hear from someone asap!

Thanks
Rhonda Millard
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
My father just gave my son his old phone bc his phone was damaged and unable to use it.

We bought a new sim card but the people we deal with said that we must get Koodo to unlock it bc
they were the previous service provider?

So can someone please help me with this, for whatever reason no one at Koodo or there automated message service is unable to help me with any of this

I have the phone # that was used on this phone but that is it.

I would love to hear from someone asap!

Thanks
Rhonda Millard

@Rhonda1967 : As mentioned by the rep in the thread, you need to contact them directly if you are not a Koodo customer. You could send message to their facebook https://www.facebook.com/Koodo with your phone IMEI number (https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT204073), someone might help you there. You could also setup a callback through their digital assistant.