Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Unlock a iphone from koodo

I bought a iphone 4s off a friend. I need it to be unlocked so i can use it on bell, I see it cost 50$ to unlock it, that's fine however how do I get to unlocking it?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You need to be a customer in good standing for 90 days if there is a tab owning on the phone. Or just a customer if there is no tab in the iPhone http://help.koodomobile.com/getting-started-with-koodo/sim-cards-and-non-koodo-phones/how-do-i-know-if-i-am-eligible-to-get-my-phone-unlocked
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Does your friends still have an account with Koodo? Then you should ask your friend to unlock the phone. If your friend is no longer with Koodo you have to use 3rd party unlocking service..
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
kiop wrote:

Hi you can easily unlock your iphone by using remote unlock method. If you need remote unlocking ...

Spam
Userlevel 5
kiop wrote:

Hi you can easily unlock your iphone by using remote unlock method. If you need remote unlocking ...

They're getting quicker and quicker these days it seems 😞.
Userlevel 7
kiop wrote:

lol tell me about it, I report spam almost daily now. 😞
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
kiop wrote:

Sometimes it seems like I'm spending more time reporting spam than helping people.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
gsm wrote:

easy unlocking just contect this web gsmunlockmaster.in

*sigh*
Userlevel 4
gsm wrote:

I guess reading previous posts isn't being done anymore....
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
gsm wrote:

Spammers are getting lazy