Koodo Community
Solved

unlock

• 21 September 2020
  • 6 replies

can t unlock from selfserve 01*************.

icon

Best answer by Lavinia Koodo 9 October 2020, 22:11

Hello @cyn101! I see that the unlock request has already been processed and your phone is ready to be used with a non-Koodo SIM card. If you ever need to unlock a Koodo phone, you can do it in Self Serve by following these steps: koo.do/unlock or by contacting us on Facebook or Twitter.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What phone model was it? Did you purchase the phone from Koodo after dec2017? 

iphone 5  but unlock  option does not appear is it because i have preapaid acount

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

iphone 5  but unlock  option does not appear is it because i have preapaid acount

Then you could send message to Koodo facebook https://www.facebook.com/Koodo and ask a rep there to unlock it for you. They will need your iPhone IMEI to unlock it..

thanks been waiting all day for them answer

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

thanks been waiting all day for them answer

Its not a live chat.  just be patient.  Also every time you add to the message you also gets bumped to the bottom of the queue so you need to be patient

Userlevel 3

Hello @cyn101! I see that the unlock request has already been processed and your phone is ready to be used with a non-Koodo SIM card. If you ever need to unlock a Koodo phone, you can do it in Self Serve by following these steps: koo.do/unlock or by contacting us on Facebook or Twitter.