Koodo Community
Solved

unlimited incoming calls

Hi I'm new in Canada an just purchased a koodo prepaid sim for my Iphone. I just moments ago topped up online I wasn't aware that I will have to pay for incoming calls, I chose the $25 base plan but didnt realise that I could chose the 35 for unlimited incoming calls... I want to change it to the $35 an I will pay the extra $10 but I'm not sure on how to go about it. Plz help
icon

Best answer by Camilo_A 3 April 2013, 18:50

Hi there Ruby... I will suggest you to get a minutes booster for the rest of the month because if you want to change to the 35$ base plan, you will lose the 25$ one and you will have to put 35$ on your account to be able to get this plan... Just by adding 10$ will not be good to jump into the 35$ base plan... Those 10$ will be good for 100 minutes... Then when the 25$ base plan expires and you are due to renew, then you can choose the 35$...

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there Ruby... I will suggest you to get a minutes booster for the rest of the month because if you want to change to the 35$ base plan, you will lose the 25$ one and you will have to put 35$ on your account to be able to get this plan... Just by adding 10$ will not be good to jump into the 35$ base plan... Those 10$ will be good for 100 minutes... Then when the 25$ base plan expires and you are due to renew, then you can choose the 35$...