Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Unexplained data usage

A few days ago I got the alert that I've used 75% of my data. I checked online, and there are about 10 entries all for the same hour, minute, and second, each with 10 Mb's of data usage logged. I can't explain this kind of usage because I haven't changed my usage? Is this an error? Anyone have any ideas?
icon

Best answer by Dennis 15 September 2014, 21:40

How it is noted in the self serve system is because there is a delay and the system does not seem to be able to note data in more than 10mb chuncks. You can check your data usage on your iphones Settings>Cellular to see if the data use compares to your usage online. If it is, then you are having data leakage issues and I would advise you turn off data use for certain apps

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
How it is noted in the self serve system is because there is a delay and the system does not seem to be able to note data in more than 10mb chuncks. You can check your data usage on your iphones Settings>Cellular to see if the data use compares to your usage online. If it is, then you are having data leakage issues and I would advise you turn off data use for certain apps