Koodo Community
Solved

Unable to receive callbacks

• 16 September 2019
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
I have scheduled 3 call me times. All 3 times it goes right to voicemail when I’m contacted. My phone NEVER rings. I never get a texting before the phone call either.
icon

Best answer by Ranjan Koodo 16 September 2019, 23:30

Hey @Onewordnospaces - we've seen similar cases a few times, and they've often been linked to the scenario Timo mentioned above. Or perhaps poor/no reception, maybe a device thing, or something entirely different. I'd love to troubleshoot with you, but the email you're using here isn't linked to an existing account. Perhaps a silly question, but have you verified each time that the number being entered is correct? (likely not a typo 3 times in a row, but the fact that you've never received a text prior to the callback is odd). Are you able to receive calls without issue from others?

The callback issue aside, what were you trying to contact us about? Perhaps we can help here.
View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sounds like you have calls from Koodo blocked on your phone, either koodo's number specifically or all calls from unknown numbers.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hey @Onewordnospaces - we've seen similar cases a few times, and they've often been linked to the scenario Timo mentioned above. Or perhaps poor/no reception, maybe a device thing, or something entirely different. I'd love to troubleshoot with you, but the email you're using here isn't linked to an existing account. Perhaps a silly question, but have you verified each time that the number being entered is correct? (likely not a typo 3 times in a row, but the fact that you've never received a text prior to the callback is odd). Are you able to receive calls without issue from others?

The callback issue aside, what were you trying to contact us about? Perhaps we can help here.
Userlevel 1
I've never blocked a number from Koodo(that I’m aware of). I never received a text before any of my calls. I got the chat transcript sent to me. My phone number was correct.

My email address is valid. I get my bill sent to me every month. I’ve had other phone calls on my phone with no problems.

Thanks for your help
Userlevel 1
I didn’t mean to click the check mark to solve my problem.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Check the call log on your phone. Does it show any calls from 1-866-995-6636? If so, what does it say happened with the call? (missed/declined/etc.)
Userlevel 1
No missed call from that number.
Userlevel 1
Thank you for the help.

I looked through my blocked call list (once I found it) and found I somehow blocked koodo’s number. Not sure when or how that happened.

thank you!