Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Trying to switch from monthly to prepaid, get this message "We are experiencing difficulties in processing this request"

I'm trying to switch my phone from monthly to prepaid and get this message "We are experiencing difficulties in processing this request. Please contact 1-866-99-Koodo for additional assistance"

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Customer support is closed now unfortunately so may as well try again in the morning and if it still isn't working unless you can call in right at 9am I would send a private message to Koodo via Facebook or DM via Twitter to get it looked at.
Do I have to pay to call customer support about this kind of issue?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Debbie Wall wrote:

No, only for tasks you could have completed through Self-serve.

You have obtained a new pre-paid SIM card? The current one you have for your post-paid account does not work for pre-paid.

There may be a conflict which can only be resolved by a Customer Service Rep if the email you are using is the same for both accounts.

I take it you will be porting your current number to pre-paid, rather then getting a totally new one?

Debbie Wall wrote:

Thanks for your comment, David. My prepaid account was inactivated. I activated it and then I was able to successfully port my number over. 
I messed around and finally got it working. Thanks for your comment, Goran.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Debbie Wall wrote:

Thanks for sharing your success, Debbie!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Debbie Wall wrote:

What did you do différents that made it work?