Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Trying to get in touch with Koodo representative

Bad customer service

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What do you need help with? We might be able to help here.
I need my bill revised as it has extra charges, this is the third month it has been messsd up. The last 4 morning I have tried to get in touch with the billing department, only to be disconnected after 2 hours of being on hold. Are there any people working on customer service?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Judy wrote:

I need my bill revised as it has extra charges, this is the third month it has been messsd up. Th...

What kind of extra charges are on your bill? We can try to help you understand any charges here as they might be there for a reason.
Calling is my last choice when trying to get hold of a Koodo rep. Shoot them off a message on Facebook or Twitter and they will get back to you, usually in a couple hours (within their hours of operation).
If you don't have a Facebook or Twitter account and calling is your only option than I suggest calling in the morning or choosing the call back option so that you don't have to wait on hold.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Judy wrote:

I need my bill revised as it has extra charges, this is the third month it has been messsd up. Th...

Hi Judy - as Allan mentioned, we can try to help you here. Most people find it a lot more efficient than waiting on the phone 🙂
You don't need to get into specifics, since this is a public forum, but which extra charges are you referring to? I can see that you called in early in March and some adjustments were made. Looks like there were roaming charges incurred again this month for using the number ending in 63 in the US. Is that what you wanted to know more about?