Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Trying to change my existing monthly plan (no tab) using self serve and keep getting an error when I hit the button.

Trying to change my existing monthly plan (no tab) using self serve in Nova Scotia. I have tried several times for three days on multiple devices and keep getting an error when I hit the button (for"Change my Plan"). Anxious to upgrade to a limited time promotion.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Aaron - can you confirm what error message your getting, and also what form of self-serve you're using, i.e. the app or website? The quick reco. would be to try the other options (eg. if you're using the app, try website, and vice versa). Let us know if that helps.
Using the app and website. No error code just "An error has occurred. Please refresh the page or try again later."
I am getting the same error message from my desktop. From my app the error message reads "We are unable to process your request. Please verify the information and try again"
It is my intention to change my plan before midnight when my bill cycle starts again. Customer Service is closed.
Advice would be greatly appreciated Ranjan!

Userlevel 6
Hey Aaron and Courtney! If you're still on the old Tab program you would need to contact us to make the switch.  Feel free to use Facebook/Twitter to contact us through a private message.  Thank you! - Melissa 
I was never on tab. I brought my own phone on. My brother tried changing his plan on the weekend as well and he gets an error just logging in to the self serve(s).
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Aaron Leger wrote:

I was never on tab. I brought my own phone on. My brother tried changing his plan on the weekend...

You are still likely on the plans from that era, and would need to contact Koodo directly to switch to the newer plan format.
Aaron Leger wrote:

I was never on tab. I brought my own phone on. My brother tried changing his plan on the weekend...

How do I contact Koodo directly?
Aaron Leger wrote:

Ditto. I'm not on Facebook or Twitter. Have the same issue. How exactly am I supposed to contact Koodo directly. Incredibly frustrating !
Aaron Leger wrote:

Hello Aaron & Yemi, I agree it's frustrating that the rate plan is not accessible from the app or webpage. However contacting Kudoo directly is incredibly easy. So easy I hope you never forget it! Dial *611 from your phone. That's it! Although the wait time can be long, they have that handy feature of opting in to call you back. For me it took 30 mins. Not bad. Best of luck resolving your issue!