Koodo Community
Question

Trouble calling despite EasyRoam

• 11 June 2019
  • 6 replies

I am from Canada but in Hungary now with EasyRoam activated. My friends and family in Canada are trying to call me, but don’t get connected. I am able to call one of them, but others won’t connect and I get a message saying that their number are not connected... I have been able to call them via Facebook and FaceTime’s call function, but I would like to be able to receive emergency calls from them.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If they are dealing the number correctly, I don't see why they couldn't. Have you tried restarting your phone?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you able to text each other successfully?
I have tried restarting phone and no success. Texting also works fine.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It may seem simple but are you dialing the right number?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It's weird that texting would work but u calling doesn't.

Let me flag this to a rep for you
Userlevel 2
I am from Canada but in Hungary now with EasyRoam activated. My friends and family in Canada are trying to call me, but don’t get connected. I am able to call one of them, but others won’t connect and I get a message saying that their number are not connected... I have been able to call them via Facebook and FaceTime’s call function, but I would like to be able to receive emergency calls from them.

Hi! Thank you for reaching out to us! I have verified the account and you have the Easy Roam International and all the travel features activated. Please try to turn off your phone completely and turn it back on and when dialing their number please use +1 and the Canadian phone number. Do you have service? You can also try to manually select a different Hungarian network.