Koodo Community
Solved

Transferring phone number from Telus to Koodo

Ordered a new iphone 11 and, put the new SIM card  and I’m trying to transfer my old number to my new phone and every time I try it says “oops something went wrong, please try again later” every time I try it doesn’t work. It’s a Telus phone number I’m trying to transfer, and it’s still active. 

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 13 May 2021, 19:35

Ordered a new iphone 11 and, put the new SIM card  and I’m trying to transfer my old number to my new phone and every time I try it says “oops something went wrong, please try again later” every time I try it doesn’t work. It’s a Telus phone number I’m trying to transfer, and it’s still active. 

Did you properly follow the instructions to port your number? You may have missed a step. For more information, you can visit this link. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/moving-your-number-koodo

If you are still having issues, you should contact the porting team at 1-844-232-7678.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ive flagged your issue to a rep.

Thank you!

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hello @poppyr! Welcome to the Koodo family!

Have you tried to delete your browser’s cache and cookies before initiating the port? Or use a different browser or device while doing so?

Also, have you had the chance to check out this help article: koo.do/PortIn?

Keep us posted.

I have tried all of that and it keeps saying error 😞

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Does the rest of self serve work for you? 

Can you see your plan and add-ons? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you properly follow the instructions to port your number? You may have missed a step. For more information, you can visit this link. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/moving-your-number-koodo

If you are still having issues, you should contact the porting team at 1-844-232-7678.

Yah I can log in to self serve and see everything

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yah I can log in to self serve and see everything

Were you able to go to the menu to transfer your phone number and fill in the required information?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you are still unable to port without the error, I would send a private message to Koodo via Facebook or Twitter and a rep can help you there.