Koodo Community
Question

Transfer pics from PC to iPhone 5

Show first post

41 replies

ok almost there lol Checked the sync photos from my pictures Checked selected folders Checked include videos then clicked sync but no videos transferred only pics??????? What did i do?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
ok almost there lol Checked the sync photos from my pictures Checked selected folders C...are you syncing from phone to PC or PC to phone? Are you looking in the correct folder?
from pc to iPhone my pictures on pc a folder has pics and a video i made of a fish i caught at camp I did a sync to my iPhone the folder with the pics came but no video
from pc to iPhone my pictures on pc a folder has pics and a video i made of a fish i caught at...has a folder that has
Userlevel 1
from pc to iPhone my pictures on pc a folder has pics and a video i made of a fish i caught at...is it a long video or short?
from pc to iPhone my pictures on pc a folder has pics and a video i made of a fish i caught at...less than 1 minute
Userlevel 1
from pc to iPhone my pictures on pc a folder has pics and a video i made of a fish i caught at...Did you try to select just the video that is in your folder, just try again, it also could extension or codec used to produce video film problem. This site will show you all apple extensions http://documentation.apple.com/en/finalcutpro/usermanual/index.html#chapter=103%26section=4%26tasks=true
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
from pc to iPhone my pictures on pc a folder has pics and a video i made of a fish i caught at...The problem is that photos and videos will not sync under the "Picture" tab of iTunes. Therefore, if you go and look at the iTunes pictures posted in the previous posts, you'll see the "Video" tab. There you'll be able to sync your videos!
from pc to iPhone my pictures on pc a folder has pics and a video i made of a fish i caught at...what version of iTunes are you guys using. This one is 11.0.4.4 and there's no video tab to be seen. I did like matB said and made a folder and put 1 clip inside and sync'd it again and it worked fine in that folder. So i put 16 clips in that folder and sync'd it again. So what happened next you say. Well 4 came through in that folder, 7 showed up i my Photo library folder and 5 didn't show up at all, But i got a message on my iPhone to go to iTunes and inquire why those 5 didn't go through. and when i opened my iPhone the message disappeared and it didn't leave me any message in my text or in e-mail. eh! So basically i have enough of everything to be happy with my new iPhone 5. Question now is, if i name my iPhone Luther or whatever and do a backup of my IPhone to my PC and if my iPhone gets all messed up, can i just do a luther restore and then just add photos and contacts after. Thanks for the patience everyone Neil
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
from pc to iPhone my pictures on pc a folder has pics and a video i made of a fish i caught at...Sorry I do have an older version of iTunes. It may be under movies or TV shows or Podcast as well. Only some going through is a little weird. Are the video's all the same file format? Maybe the sync was not completed 100%? While in iTunes, can you right click on your phone and select backup? You should be able to save a backup and name it Luthor or anything else you want (I would advise with a Date). Then when you restore you can choose from the many backup files. And yes if your iPhone gets all messed up, you can just do a "Luther" restore and then just addanything since your back up in afterwards
from pc to iPhone my pictures on pc a folder has pics and a video i made of a fish i caught at...when i did a backup on my iPhone i didn't right click there was a backup to pc button on the right hand side beside a button that said restore backup. ( and there was a few different backups in there) But when i do a restore most of the pics and folders that i had on my iPhone were gone so i had to reload them from the folder My Pictures on my PC. and thats when i started getting the video probs. It did save my text, voice and contacts though. So now that i have the iPhone as good as i'm going to get it. should i do a backup?? when i plug iPone in to USB iTunes open and starts some kind of backup on it's own. Is that the same as clicking the backup button?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
from pc to iPhone my pictures on pc a folder has pics and a video i made of a fish i caught at...Ok. Yes I would click on the back up button to be safe. However there should be itunes settings that would give you the option to back up one plugged in or if you wanted it manually done by pressing the button
from pc to iPhone my pictures on pc a folder has pics and a video i made of a fish i caught at...if i formatted this PC would those backups be lost
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
from pc to iPhone my pictures on pc a folder has pics and a video i made of a fish i caught at...yes they would. Formatting a PC means deleting everything
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
from pc to iPhone my pictures on pc a folder has pics and a video i made of a fish i caught at...But they wouldn't be lost : You can backup the backups 😛 https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4408009?start=0&tstart=0
from pc to iPhone my pictures on pc a folder has pics and a video i made of a fish i caught at...super Kewl Thanks