Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Trading in an iphone 4 for a 4s

I bought an iphone 4 from Koodo for $300 in August, 2013. As it's turned out, I use speech to text A LOT and but am relegated to third party apps, which frequently crash (like Dragon) so I'm interested to try the iphone4s, which has integrated speech to text. The 4s is currently available for the same price as what I paid for the 4 last summer. My question, will I be starting from scratch - that is, paying 300 again for a new 4s, or is my now 9 month old phone worth something as a trade-in? Thanks
icon

Best answer by Jonathan I 5 June 2014, 03:02

You'd have to check the trade in value at a store. It's probably worth around 40 to 60 bucks. You'd have a new Tab of 300 or you can buy it out right for that price since you're upgrading, but your old Tab would need to be repaid either in Self Serve or they'll invoice it to you.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
You'd have to check the trade in value at a store. It's probably worth around 40 to 60 bucks. You'd have a new Tab of 300 or you can buy it out right for that price since you're upgrading, but your old Tab would need to be repaid either in Self Serve or they'll invoice it to you.