Koodo Community

Community

Today promotion $60 for 10g

Been calling and can’t even get threw!! Need to change to that plan!

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
https://mobilesyrup.com/2017/12/18/support-lines-go-quiet-due-to-massive-response-to-6010gb-promotions-from-canadian-carriers/ It's happening across all carriers. You best bet is to sign up as a new customer at a kiosk or to sign up with a new provider
Userlevel 6
Are you on Tab Large? If you are, you will be ask to clear your tab to be eligible for that plan. But hang in there, you will get through 🙂
Userlevel 4
Hi Dennis i wonder if Quebec will get some better data plans for Christmas or boxing day thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Lloyd Willett wrote:

Hi Dennis i wonder if Quebec will get some better data plans for Christmas or boxing day thanks

Quebec, Manitoba and Saskatchewan have had better cellphone plans for over 2 years. I think it's about time Alberta, BC, and Ontario get something (even if it's just for 4 days)
Userlevel 4
Lloyd Willett wrote:

Yes agree about time i like to get a plan like $40 4gb just saying lol
Lloyd Willett wrote:

Hello , I been calling all day to koodo to change my plan for the 10GB for $60.00 i had the 2GB for $55.00 but the telephone service said is too busy and good bye. not appreciating this  i been with koodo for  12 years and I don't like this customers service.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Lloyd Willett wrote:

Um... Koodo has not existed for that long Veronica. But as an existing customer you need to call in. It you may way to refer to my very first comment up at the very top
Lloyd Willett wrote:

Good luck with that. You'll need a Christmas miracle to get anyone at customer service.