Koodo Community

Community

Solved

"To use My Account, please add your Koodo services." Help?

I recently made a self serve account and is said it was successfully made, but each time I try to log in it says, "To use My Account, please add your Koodo services." What does that mean and what do I do? Help!

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Kathlynn.

Seems like you don't have any Koodo service on your account. Is it the only message you see? Can't you navigate on the page?

When I'm trying to access my account through the app, that is all I see. When I go on my computer and log on, I'm connected to my account, but I don't know how to get Koodo services to work to show me what my data usage is
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
This might be a stupid question, but do you have a Koodo plan?
Yea I do. I've had one for about 4-5 years now, but I recently upped my plan from $40's to $60. But even before that I was having difficulties setting up my online account.
Do you have any idea what I could do?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I do not know how to help you further more. I tried the only possible thing that cam through my head but unfortunately I don't have any other solution. Therefore, I'm obliger to redirect you to call Koodo at *611 from your cellphone in order to solve your problem with a technician.

Hope your problem gets resolved and if ever you find a solution with the technician, please come back here and post it so I'll know what to suggest to other people having the same problem as you do..

Have a nice day!
Robert wrote:

I do not know how to help you further more. I tried the only possible thing that cam through my h...

First class service!))) I have the same problem! Is there any solution? I have just moved to Koodo from Wind and trying to use its app, but can not loging as "Error: please add your koodoo services" appears. How can I add them If I can not log in?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

I do not know how to help you further more. I tried the only possible thing that cam through my h...

To use Koodo app, you have to register for self serve account first.

How do I register for Self Serve?
http://help.koodomobile.com/self-serve/registering/how-do-i-register-for-self-serve

Once it's done, then you can access through app.