Koodo Community

Community

they discontinued my flip phone and plan of $15 a month

they discontinued my flip phone and plan of $15 a mounth kicked me off and now $35 why can i not keep my old plan and just transfer

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What do you mean they kicked you off?

Are you an active customer with all your bills paid?
Yes and I always carry a surplus
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
dantheman wrote:

Yes and I always carry a surplus

A surplus?  Are you on prepaid?
I went to BestBuy and they sold me a sim card and put it in and  koodo send me new bill
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
dantheman wrote:

I went to BestBuy and they sold me a sim card and put it in and  koodo send me new bill

Dod you sign up for a new plan at Best buy?  That's what it sounds like to me.  Can you give us more info?
dantheman wrote:

No just paid for a $10 sim card and they put it in no paper work
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
dantheman wrote:

So they sold you a sim card.  Did you ask to buy a sim card?

You know what, can you give us the full story?  It will be easier than me asking 1 question at a time.  What happened in detail?
dantheman wrote:

they email me a bill and i am always carrying a surplus on the bill
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
dantheman wrote:

K.  Then why did you go to best buy for?????
dantheman wrote:

I took an iPhone in with my bill and ask what do I have to do to make it work because they were going the disconnect my flip phone and I would like to keep my number and account.the phone was unlock so they soud me a sim and put it in for me and it worked just fine the the bill just came in and for the first time $35
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
dantheman wrote:

What does the bill say the $35 is for?  Are you looking at your full detailed ebill?
not to sure what prepaid is I just send them $20 and I am always in the black
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
dantheman wrote:

Have you logged into self serve and looked at your pdf ebill?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
dantheman wrote:

How do you send them $20?  how do you know you are in the black?
Userlevel 5
dantheman wrote:

Hi dantheman, you're still on the Serving Size 50 plan.  Log into Self Serve to check out page 3 of your bill for details