Koodo Community

Community

Solved

The phone I've had for a week, it is now 100$ less

I purchased an IPhone 6s a week ago being offered at 220 on a plan medium (360$ on tab) and now it is 120$ plan medium (360$ on tab). From what I'm reading koodo will credit the 100$ back to my account but these posts are all 3 Months or older, is this true? I'm frustrated

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
This happens a lot. You can't always get lucky with buyijg something only when there's deals. It should be true especially within 15 days because it's easier than you returning it and buying it again. I can confirm with an employee for you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ok so if you go to a Koodo store you can get a price protection adjustment done. Retailers likely will not.
I purchased it online ?
I suppose they are open today perhaps I will just call it don't want to have to go back to the store
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Bridgetta,

The web store is closed today. You can try and call in-store to se if they can do a price adjustment.
Robert wrote:

Hello Bridgetta,

The web store is closed today. You can try and call in-store to se if they...

The lady on the phone told me they won't, I don't want to call the store and bother them. I have to wait until Tuesday to call the Webstore
Can i not just get a bill credit ? I don't want to have to go back to the store, they were a bit rude last time I was in and they are only an authorized dealer and not a corporate store.. they also sold me a screen protector that was empty and wouldn't refund me so I'm kind of done expecting their help..
Wow so they just told me they probably won't do anything but I have 15 days to return it, hah what even
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bridgetta Winchester wrote:

Wow so they just told me they probably won't do anything but I have 15 days to return it, hah wha...

The actual Koodo location that you went to said that they won't?

Wow so they just told me they probably won't do anything but I have 15 days to return it, hah wha...

No the lady on the phone from 1866 customer service said they wouldn't since I purchased it online, I'm afraid to call the store because they are a bit rude and it's giving me anxiety just thinking about it especially now that I know they will probably say no anyways
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Fire off an email to koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com and they'll take care of it.