Koodo Community
Question

The phone I have now is now being offered on a cheaper tab - is there a way to change?

• 30 June 2019
  • 1 reply

I have an iPhone 6s on tab medium, and it is currently being offered on tab small. I am wondering if there is some way to change to the cheaper tab without having to pay off my current one?
It sucks knowing I could be paying less for the same phone or just get a better one for the same price... but that I have to pay my tab off first.
I have been with Koodo for a few years now and am a loyal customer. I don’t think this is too much to ask to switch my tab balance to the lower amount which is now being offered.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
When did you buy the iPhone 6s? was it under 15 days? Phone price is reducing every year. If you bought it last year, the medium tab might be a good deal. We cannot assume phone price is unchanged over the years.

Anyway, if you want any personal deal, you would have to contact Koodo directly and ask. You could send message to their facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Koodo) or setup a callback through their digital assistant