Koodo Community

Community

Solved

The koodo site is down for maintenance. I just want to check the price of the iphone with Koodo. Any ball park guesses?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
$725 for the iPhone 5s
Userlevel 7
iPhone 4S 8GB last time I checked is $450 (it might be on sale), so that's $300 on Tab S, $150 on Tab M. $0 with Tab L but those require Tab L plans which don't make sense. iPhone 5C is $625 last time I looked, so that's $475 on Tab S and $325 on Tab M. $125 on Tab L but again, not worth it iPhone 5S is $725, so that's $575 on Tab S and $425 on Tab M. Tab L price of $225 again is shunned due to outrageous rate plan requirements. Tab M requires a minimum $30 base plan (current $29 and any old plan above this counts too) + $5 Tab charge for 24 months. This is generally considered best value because you pay an extra 120 spread out over 24 months (think of it like interest on financing a loan) in exchange for not paying 150 in store so everyone wins. Your Tab balance equals $0 after that point.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jonathan I wrote:

iPhone 4S 8GB last time I checked is $450 (it might be on sale), so that's $300 on Tab S, $150 on...

Always very impressed with your sales knowledge Johnathan, great work man 🙂