Koodo Community

Community

The iphone7 128gb price comparison

The iphone7 128gb is listed @ $500 upfront and $360 on a meduim tab, saving $195 (total of $860). Apple.ca list the iphone 7 128 gb @ $869. Where is the $195 in savings?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Watch for Koodo to lower their list price on September 22 when the iPhone 8 is actually in the marketplace.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I am disappointed too. I thought Koodo would update the price when I saw the update today at the site. The iphone SE 32 is still selling at $590 vs $469 at Apple store.

Properly Koodo realized the iphone8 would not a big hit, they wanted to capitalize on the old models.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dinh wrote:

I am disappointed too. I thought Koodo would update the price when I saw the update today at the ...

The SE is 360 on tab medium. Just get it on tab. Pay it off if you don't like being on tab.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dinh wrote:

I am disappointed too. I thought Koodo would update the price when I saw the update today at the ...

That is the price for the last few months before the Apple iphone event. Wowmobile had $200.giftcard promo with a new activation with it also, and that is for the 32GB, not 64 nor 128GB.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dinh wrote:

That's right. So Koodo went from a lot cheaper to somewhat cheaper. There is no 64gb SE. The 32gb is 469 and 128 599 still at Apple.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Other than Apple of course, has anyone else adjusted their prices yet? :-) 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Other than Apple of course, has anyone else adjusted their prices yet? :-) 

I am waiting for wowmobile, but they seem to wait for Koodo to take the charge first
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Any savings on the Koodo price are subtracted from Koodo's regular price. They don't compare prices to other vendors.