Koodo Community

Community

Thanks for the Self-Serve iOS update!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The newest version of the app for iOS is the best one so far. The app is finally using the full screen on an iPhone 5, but most importantly I seem to be able to check my usage even when I'm on WiFi, which would cause errors before. The extra content is fantastic as well. Great job!

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I was just going to post the same exact thing! Thanks god for the update of the iPhone app Koodo. Everything works so much smoother now, the visuals are better. I like it. So far, everything works!
Userlevel 5
While I agree with you guys I still get the error message when my app has closed (or has been force closed) until I sign out and back in. Not just on wifi either but on LTE. Otherwise the improvements are great!
Userlevel 6
Jorden wrote:

While I agree with you guys I still get the error message when my app has closed (or has been for...

What does the error message say?
Userlevel 5
Here's a screenshot Chris (with my phone/account numbers cropped out). It's the same error me and others have been getting for months. All Koodo has suggest so far is to uninstall and reinstall but it doesn't help. Basically as long as I have keep me logged in checked, I have to load the app, wait for it to sign me in, log out and then log back in, in order to view my usage.

Userlevel 5
Jorden wrote:

Here's a screenshot Chris (with my phone/account numbers cropped out). It's the same error me an...

WAIT. Colour me impressed! I just tried to use the app, and DIDN'T get the error! First time in a long time... hopefully maybe it's fixed! (btw I am aware of the update, but I've had it for a few days now and it wasn't working. The above screen is from this version on my iPhone 5. Didn't just update or anything).
i see good things to come, this is awesome! Koodo is always aiming to please 😃
Userlevel 7
Can't to wait to see how it when I get back on my iPhone!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4