Koodo Community

Community

Solved

telus sim in a koodo phone?

I have a telus iphone 4 and im trading for a koodo iphone 5 and I bought a telus nano sim for my new phone. will it work or does the iphone 5 need to be unlocked? I was under the impression the telus sim worked in the koodo phone

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Chris, Telus sim cards will work in iPhones, Windows phones and Blackberry phones and some android phones that are locked to Koodo. So you should be good to go. Hope that helps 🙂
Hello Daniel, Thanks for the reply. Okay so even though its a koodo phone and im using a telus sim with my account its all good? Thanks!
Userlevel 7
Chris Rutley wrote:

Hello Daniel, Thanks for the reply. Okay so even though its a koodo phone and im using a telus...

You should have no problems, there are plenty of people on here that have tried it and it works for them. Just pop in your sim card and off you go 🙂
Chris Rutley wrote:

Hello Daniel, Thanks for the reply. Okay so even though its a koodo phone and im using a telus...

Alright perfect thanks!
Userlevel 7
Chris Rutley wrote:

You're welcome sir, have a good one!
Userlevel 7
Chris Rutley wrote:

Chris, I'm also going to provide a thread from the Koodo community for you in the event of putting the Telus sim card into the phone and it doesn't work. But more often than not, it works (this is just in case).

https://c.getsatisfaction.com/koodo/t... Either way, have a good evening! 🙂