Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Switching to an iPhone 5S

I'm wondering if i'm able to switch from my Samsung Galaxy S3 (tab M still at -71$) for an iphone 5S and keep my monthly plan of 45$? I would pay off my tab of course and then start a new tab. But my main concern is the monthly plan... would i still have my normal monthly data plan that i have now.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes you can. If you are on Tab M right now you can get the iphone 5s on Tab M as well. Only with tab L do you have to switch to a tab L plan
What if i had a tab S? can i still pay it off and get an iphone with the same plan?
Userlevel 7
Your plan qualifies for both the tab small and tab medium. In any circumstance when upgrading, you are required to pay off your tab balance to get a new phone. You can either charge it to your next invoice or you can pay it when you upgrade. Hope that helps 🙂
Yes thank you 🙂 And this totally not regarding this topic... well ish... but with Koodo the iPhone 5S is only 16 gb right? They do not have the 32 gb yet?
Userlevel 7
Dominique wrote:

Yes thank you 🙂 And this totally not regarding this topic... well ish... but with Koodo the i...

You're welcome. That's correct they only carry the 16 GB iPhone 5S.
Userlevel 7
Dominique wrote:

Yes thank you 🙂 And this totally not regarding this topic... well ish... but with Koodo the i...

One thing I'll add though is that if you get the phone on a Medium Tab you'd get an additional $100 off as Koodo has a promotion on the iPhone right now. But that's entirely up to you which tab you'd like to choose.
Dominique wrote:

Okai Thank you 🙂