Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Switching phones

Can't remember when I got my iPhone 4 from Koodo. It's taken some beatings and scratches and it's about that time for a new phone. Let's say my tab is -33, give or take, how much longer must I wait till I can upgrade to a newer phone, or how much would I have to pay to get it now?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
You don't have to wait. In selfserve you can pay off your tab and have it charged to your next bill $33 Which would restart your tab. What you gonna get ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Righin, You don't have to wait at all 🙂 All you need to do is pay off your remaining Tab, pick a nice new phone that you fancy and start a new Tab... if your current plan is below $30 you qualify for Tab S and if your plan is higher than that, you can choose between Tab S and Tab M. What phone do you have in mind?
Thanks for the quick reply Chad, I'm not a big phone person, Apple seems to be the only thing I use now a days, so most likely an iPhone.
Userlevel 7
Hi Righin, If you wanted to get a new phone you can get one at any time. All you'd need to do is pay out the remaining tab balance. You have two ways of doing so, paying it off through self serve or paying it off when you get a new phone. Are you looking to upgrade to a newer iPhone?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Righin Daley wrote:

Thanks for the quick reply Chad, I'm not a big phone person, Apple seems to be the only thing...

My goodness you guys type FAST 😃
Userlevel 7
Righin Daley wrote:

Thanks for the quick reply Chad, I'm not a big phone person, Apple seems to be the only thing...

Keep in mind Righin that Koodo has a promotion for the tab medium when you sign up with a new iPhone you get an extra $75 off the retail price of the phone. In the long run tab medium is cheaper than tab large as you are forced to choose a tab large plan. Hope this helps too 🙂
Userlevel 7
Lols
Haha, thanks for all the quick feedback everybody! Much appreciated 🙂
Userlevel 7
No problem, enjoy your new phone when you get it 🙂