Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Switched to a new plan & am aware that no-tab discount is gone. 1st bill says Opening Tab Balance & Closing Tab Balance = 150. I'm confused!

Just switched to one of the new plans where there is no longer a no-tab discount. Agreed to this and was fully aware that it would disappear. Looked at my first bill, and at the top, it says, "Opening Tab Balance: 150" and "Closing tab Balance: 150". I'm a bit confused - I have no tab and own my phone. Why is it saying I have an Opening and Closing Tab Balance?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Laura.

Could we have a screenshot of that bill? I tried finding the same thing on mine, but can't seem to find what you're talking about.
Robert wrote:

Hello Laura.

Could we have a screenshot of that bill? I tried finding the same thing on mine, bu...

Userlevel 7
Did you have a positive tab already when you changed plans? You keep that until you use it in a new device
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If it's saying "150" ( no negative), It means you have positive $150 tab balance.
You can use it towards a new phone when you upgrade your phone 🙂
Mayumi wrote:

If it's saying "150" ( no negative), It means you have positive $150 tab balance.
You can use it ...

Got it - thanks Mayumi! Figured that might be what it was but wanted to make sure. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

You can use it ...

(^_^)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

You can use it ...

@ Laura, It also indicates you are at the maximum, as it was $150 at the beginning of the month, and did not increase.  Enjoy applying it to a future phone purchase.