Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Stop Collector Calls

Userlevel 1
Got a new iPhone, I'm receiving this calls from collectors and others asking for people who use to own my new number. Have contact them but they still calling, have place the number in Do Not call List but still calling, blocke them but they still calling, It has become extremely annoying, I don't want to change my number, is there a solution from Koodomobile to aid in my ordeal or no choice and switch numbers, but what is going to happen if the new number ends up with the same issue? Koodomobile must do something like an app or a feature to block spam and this sort of phone calls. Any advice to the community and to the Koodo help desk? Thanks, Alex
icon

Best answer by Chad Burr 12 May 2016, 18:11

Unfortunately the only recourse you have is to change your number. Koodo can't block these calls for you. You ca N try a clear blocker but that only works if the Callers phone number appears on your device when they call. And if you ever change phones you'll have to replace them. You can change your number for free once a month via self serve

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Unfortunately the only recourse you have is to change your number. Koodo can't block these calls for you. You ca N try a clear blocker but that only works if the Callers phone number appears on your device when they call. And if you ever change phones you'll have to replace them. You can change your number for free once a month via self serve