Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Stolen Documents

The documents that I got when I signed up with Koodo have been stolen. My questions are: is this a serious problem and is it possible to get the documents printed off again.
icon

Best answer by rikkster 14 April 2015, 05:56

Sorry to hear this Eoinn, your best option would be to call Koodo in the morning and speak to a customer service rep and explain the situation. They may be able to mail or email you the stolen documents.You can also ask the rep if there are any additional steps to take to protect your identity. If you haven't reported this incident to the police yet, you may want to consider this option as well. Customer Service (1-866-995-6636) or *611 from your cell phone. Hours of Operation: Monday − Friday: 10 am - 9 pm Saturday: 9 am - 7 pm Sunday: 9 am - 7 pm

View original

1 reply

Badge +4
Sorry to hear this Eoinn, your best option would be to call Koodo in the morning and speak to a customer service rep and explain the situation. They may be able to mail or email you the stolen documents.You can also ask the rep if there are any additional steps to take to protect your identity. If you haven't reported this incident to the police yet, you may want to consider this option as well. Customer Service (1-866-995-6636) or *611 from your cell phone. Hours of Operation: Monday − Friday: 10 am - 9 pm Saturday: 9 am - 7 pm Sunday: 9 am - 7 pm