Koodo Community

Community

Solved

so who has got the iphone6??

Userlevel 1
So who has the new.iphone? Called in a local store yesterday and put my name. down. The gentleman was kind enough to give me a call this morning and said he has one available. Dropped by picked it up and out in 15 minutes No line up no nothing Got the iPhone 6, space grey 16gb How about others?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Don't care, I'm waiting for the Note 4. Good luck to anyone who wants one. They're only going to be harder to find for a few weeks. Stock is limited after launch.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jonathan I wrote:

Don't care, I'm waiting for the Note 4. Good luck to anyone who wants one. They're only going to ...

I'm with Johnathan and can't wait for my Note 4 to get into my hands. However I'll be getting the iPhone 6 Plus in a few months when the buzz dies down but strictly for the video editing software which nothing on Android can even come close to at all, it's actually the only advantage IOS has over Android at all IMO.... well that and 3rd party accessories and compatibility of such.
Userlevel 1
Used to be a big fan of iPhone before android matured. Not a fan of iPhones anymore Got this for the wife.
Userlevel 1
Iphone 6 is a great alternative for android! finally 3rd party support, i've always used iphone and android, when i upgraded to ios8 i sold my nexus 5 immediately i can now customize my iphone to my liking and the 4.7 inch display on the iphone 6 is the perfect size for me. Lovin it so far.
Userlevel 5
iOS Cam wrote:

Iphone 6 is a great alternative for android! finally 3rd party support, i've always used iphone a...

I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying the iPhone 6 iOS Cam. I don't typically like customization that much because I already like iOS interface but I'm not too sure about the larger display. I'll see how it feels but 4.7 inch does seem like a better size, compared to the 4inch one. I don't know about the 5.5 inch iPhone 6 Plus though... lol.
Userlevel 5
Got my iPhone 6 on Friday (pre-ordered) and I'm really happy with it. The screen is huge so had to adjust to that. TBH, I've never been a big fan of the phablet trend and I can't see myself using a daily device larger than the iPhone 6 @ 4.7". The phone is running great on the Koodo network in Ontario. Other than that, if you've used an iPhone before on iOS 7, it's pretty much the same story. Looking forward to more devs taking advantage of the larger screen as some of the apps don't look amazing when scaled up (blurry font).
Userlevel 5
I should also add that 1 thing I love about iOS vs. is the ability to upgrade OS as soon as they are available (i.e. don't have to go through the manufacturer and carrier, unless you're on a Nexus).