Koodo Community

Community

Solved

So I. Mexico and I called to make sure I would have service and no the disabled my phone what now ?

Phone will not work and I want mum service Willing to lay costumer

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dustin, it's a bit hard to understand what you are trying to say. Are you currently IN Mexico and calling home, or are you trying to call Mexico from Canada, what's your mum got to do with it and your willing to lay something? 😃 Who disabled your phone, and why/how did it happen? Give us details please and we'll probably be able to help you a little better 🙂
Sorry koodo disabled my service even though I asked them not to . I ment pay not lay
I am in Mexico and my cell is not working . Only got internet when at my condo I rented
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dustin Paul wrote:

I am in Mexico and my cell is not working . Only got internet when at my condo I rented

Ah things are becoming slightly more clear 🙂 I guess you have WiFi at your condo, and that is why you have Internet, is that correct? Are you sure it's Koodo who disabled your service? In that case your only option is to contact Koodo to see why they did that. You can call them or send them an email: from Mexico the number to call is 1-647-788-4337. Email: http://koodomobile.com/en/bc/contact.shtml Tab Email Us. Hope you get it sorted!
Dustin Paul wrote:

Thanks. I will try I did e mail that's where I was told I wa disaed and no further info was given
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there... There are some accounts that are not eligible to Roam internationally, so if your account is up to date, all payments have been done and you have the proper add-ons to use your phone overseas your phone should be working in Mexico... If it is not, probably this will be one of those cases...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you get the add-on to enable roaming? You have to add the Int’l Dialing and LD Saver ($3/month) and International Voice Roaming and add International Data Roaming http://help.koodomobile.com/coverage-long-distance-and-travelling/Travelling Note that roaming is not available for prepaid
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I hope Dustin didn't mean what he actually typed. The implications are disturbing. 😮