Koodo Community
Solved

Site problems

• 17 February 2019
  • 13 replies

Is there a problem with the site today? Im trying to upgrade my phone but my name is spelled wrong on my billing info and I am unable to correct it. I keep getting booted out
icon

Best answer by Mats 18 February 2019, 00:49

Ok so seeing as I do not have an other form of payment, Can I use my BF's CC card with a different billing address than the shipping address? Otherwise I might have to call it in and request a 35$ credit for not being able to order online
If you have been with Koodo for more than 6 months you can use any credit card for payment.
View original

13 replies

Badge +4
I don't think you can change how your name is spelled on your self serve account, only your address. You'll have to contact Koodo by requesting a callback through the assistant or by sending them a message on Facebook or Twitter.

https://www.koodomobile.com/help/
Was trying to avoid this, lol. THere is deff something wrong with the site because in one frame my first and last name have no space between and in the following frame there are 2 spaces in between so its very frustrating that no information matches. Koodo ppl Please fix!!
Badge +4
Yes, I see the same thing when trying to order. If that is all that is wrong with your name(the spaces) then I wouldn't worry about it. All that matters for the name is if it matches the CC you're using. If you've been with Koodo more than 6 months then the info doesn't have to match. Will it let you make the order if you don't try and correct the name?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Is your credit card address the same as your Koodo account address?
yes everything matches exept the name
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What was the actual error? and what card did you use? have you successfully ordered/paid with it online? What plan do you have?

I saw one case with different name (son used father credit card) but was still able to order online.
What was the actual error? and what card did you use? have you successfully ordered/paid with it online? What plan do you have?

I saw one case with different name (son used father credit card) but was still able to order online.

Here is the run down, Im on an iphone SE looking at the 6S, trying to take advantage of the 6GB plan for 55$, currently on 55$ for 2GB. When I started the process the original message was that My negative 75$ tab ballance would be charged to next months bill. So I continued on and repeatedly getting an error stating credit card issues. The only problem I can see is that there is not 75$ in my account at this moment but it originally said i would be billed the following month so now im not sure whats up. Im using the same visa debit I used to use for PAP
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
They don't accept Visa Debit for online purchases. That's your problem.

"A valid Canadian-issued credit card from Visa, MasterCard or American Express is required for all purchases."
https://www.koodomobile.com/help/ordering-online
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Oh, the issue was the visa debit. For online order, they would only take normal credit card (not Debit visa). It was a known issue before. https://www.koodomobile.com/help/ordering-online
then why is there a drop down for visa debit????
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
then why is there a drop down for visa debit????
It was also a known issue. Hopefully they will fix it soon.
Ok so seeing as I do not have an other form of payment, Can I use my BF's CC card with a different billing address than the shipping address? Otherwise I might have to call it in and request a 35$ credit for not being able to order online
Badge +4
If you have been with Koodo for more than 6 months you can use any credit card for payment.