Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Should I sign up with Koodo today or tomorrow?

I'm looking at hopping to Koodo on the promo $55 plan and picking up the iPhone 5S tomorrow. In terms of saving time, would it be best to sign up with Koodo today then go find an iphone tomorrow? Or would signing up today disqualify me for any attempt to get an iPhone 5S subsidized tomorrow?
icon

Best answer by Yannick 20 September 2013, 00:45

Hi David, you would need to activate the account with an unlocked or Koodo phone and a Koodo SIM card. If you already have a phone that takes a Nano SIM (to avoid buying 2 SIM cards), you can activate the account tonight. Just buy the Nano SIM tonight and then get the iPhone on the Tab tomorrow. The easiest way, though, would be to simply wait a few hours and activate your account tomorrow 🙂 Welcome to the Koodo family! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Hi David, you would need to activate the account with an unlocked or Koodo phone and a Koodo SIM card. If you already have a phone that takes a Nano SIM (to avoid buying 2 SIM cards), you can activate the account tonight. Just buy the Nano SIM tonight and then get the iPhone on the Tab tomorrow. The easiest way, though, would be to simply wait a few hours and activate your account tomorrow 🙂 Welcome to the Koodo family! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.