Koodo Community

Community

Question

Shipping and tracking

I ordered the iPhone 7 Jet Black 32GB yesterday (December 2nd) and I still didn’t received the tracking information yet! I need my phone as soon as possible. Koodo please ship my phone?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
At the top of the phones page you will see this notice that has been there for a couple days now. "Heads up! Due to the high number of Black Friday and Cyber Monday orders, your phone may take up to 10 business days to be processed. Sit tight! We're working as fast as we can."
Allan wrote:

At the top of the phones page you will see this notice that has been there for a couple days now....

Can you estimate about when will I get my phone? Will it take over 15 days to get my phone?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Allan wrote:

At the top of the phones page you will see this notice that has been there for a couple days now....

Hard to say. It's up to 10 business days and then it'll probably be 2-4 more depending were in the country you are.
Allan wrote:

I’m from GTA, so I believe it takes 2 days more. Thanks for the information
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
And until it actually ships you won't get an update about shipping. Then you'll get tracking info and you should get it quickly.
You-Do-Not-Know-Who wrote:

So you ordered a phone on Saturday, and expect to receive a tracking number by Sunday noon? ...

What? That is something bad to hear. I hope everyone gets their phone back this week
My mom has Virgin Mobile, she ordered her phone on November 23rd and she received it on November 26th with Sunday delivery option from Canada Post
I ordered my phone on November 25th, and I still haven't heard anything. I think your in for a long wait.
Userlevel 7
Hi everyone,

I understand that these delays are long and unpleaseant however, the webstore team are working towards processing each order as quickly as possible. There will be some delays due to all the orders that came in for BF. Typically with the webstore though is that no news is good news so unless they reach out to you specificially, there most likely isn't any issue with your order, just a backlog.