Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Share Iphone plan (2G total and unlimited nationwide call)

I have an Iphone4 locked with Bell and an Iphone4S unlocked, I want 2G total for both phone and unlimited call nationwide, what will be my total cost per month?

11 replies

Userlevel 3
$52 price plan 1GB of data unlimited long distance,unlimited sms,call display,VM $104 total before taxes. Plus you'd be eligible for 10% off your monthly bill! You're looking at $93.60 before taxes.
Userlevel 6
Rocky Balboa wrote:

$52 price plan 1GB of data unlimited long distance,unlimited sms,call display,VM $104 total befo...

Hi Rocky, don't forget to mention that the Bell iPhone must be unlocked first 😉 Thank you!
Isn't $45? And do we get the notab plus the 10% off, or it's one or the other?
Userlevel 3
LHD wrote:

It's $46.80 a line times 2=93.60 plus taxes per month. I also wanted to mention they're not on shared plans they'll have their own seperate price plan and data bucket.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
LHD wrote:

No tab is the 10% discount for brining your own device
Userlevel 3
LHD wrote:

What is 10% of $52? $5.20 52-5.20=$46.80 make sense? this is per 1 line
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
LHD wrote:

Not talking to you Rocky I'm saying that the 10% is for having no tab and brining your own device, just answering their question as they thought it was 2 different things
Userlevel 3
What province are you in LHD?
Québec
Userlevel 3
LHD wrote:

Québec

Good news! Quebec customers has a 1GB Price plan for $45 each. 10% off means you'l only pay $81 before taxes for 2 lines with the 10% discount!
Userlevel 7
Make sure to get the iPhone 4 unlocked first