Koodo Community

Community

setting up tap

I want to get a new phone and plan. And the "tap" payment is perfect. But whenever I go to payment, the "tap monthly payment" is not selected. How do I get it set up?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Juliet, is the portion you have to pay on top of the tab for the phone showing or the actual full price of the phone? Which phone are you looking to get exactly?
It's showing that the price I have to pay now is the full price. I'm looking at the iPhone SE
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you have an account and you already have a phone on the tab you will have to pay off the tab you have now owing before you can get a new tab.

Are you a koodo customer already? If so do you already have a tab?
No, I'm a new customer
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ok it shows as $0 plus the tab amount and minus the activation credit when I do it as a new customer.

Go to the phone page and tap the arrow beside the $0 on the medium Tab offering and then select add to cart.

Thanks!

Now, I think because I'm using debit when I get to check out it changes and says I owe it all now again. Unless you have any more solutions I might just have to go to a store and ask

Thanks for all your help 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you do an online credit check
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Did you do an online credit check

If so you may have been put on the Spending Limit Program and simply cannot get a phone on the tab until you have been taken off of this.