Koodo Community

Service Suspended

Hi Team, I called the Koodo Customer Service Rep on Saturday to transfer the ownership of my number and i was informed it would be done in couple of minutes. I waited for two hours and see that the service was suspended instead. Later i called the Koodo again to check what happened, they asked me to provide the ID prooof's to a Fraud Management ID. I have done so.

Can you please check what is the status of my request. Its been 3 days without my phone and I live alone in Toronto.

Regards,
Kapil Sai

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The Fraud Management dept is like a Black Ops Unit; no information is released from them until a  decision is reached. Unfortunately, no one here can offer any timetable.

That means if it might take a month's time, Koodo expects the customer to wait as long as it takes without any intimation or status update. I have been with Koodo from 9 months as a loyal customer and I do not deserve this kind of treatment from them !
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
kapil Sai wrote:

That means if it might take a month's time, Koodo expects the customer to wait as long as it take...

Well it's really in your own interest too, suppose your line was stolen and someone else claimed it was yours... or someone used your credit card to commit fraud, you'd be happy Koodo were so diligent. I know it's terrible having to wait, but hopefully they'll sort it soon and you will have your account back online 🙂
kapil Sai wrote:

That means if it might take a month's time, Koodo expects the customer to wait as long as it take...

i wish there was a downvote button for your response.
Userlevel 6
kapil Sai wrote:

Please don't add comments to old threads.
kapil Sai wrote:

you just did!!
Userlevel 6
kapil Sai wrote:

I would like to point out that you are the one that resurrected an old thread just to toss in a negative comment. Jru however, replied with a valid point.