Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Server Error (Prepaid online activation)

Koodo Prepaid Online Activation Step 5. Phone Number - Select a New Phone Number. I cannot get past this step of activation. It appears to be "thinking", but eventually I get the message "Server Error - 404 - File or directory not found." Should I start from scratch & begin again, wait, or buy some magic beans? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Greg (Victoria, BC)
icon

Best answer by Yannick 27 February 2015, 15:20

Hi Greg, can you empty the cache, delete browsing history & cookies and try again? If you are still experiencing difficulties, you can contact the magic beans provider at 1-866-995-6636 🙂 Since you are calling for assistance, the service fee will not apply! Thank you! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Hi Greg, can you empty the cache, delete browsing history & cookies and try again? If you are still experiencing difficulties, you can contact the magic beans provider at 1-866-995-6636 🙂 Since you are calling for assistance, the service fee will not apply! Thank you! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.