Koodo Community

Community

Solved

September 19th Iphone 6 Ordering

If Koodo is to offer the Iphone 6 on September 19th, then what time would they officially put this on their website? (I read it was first come, first serve & I'd like to have the phone as soon as possible.)

6 replies

Userlevel 1
Calling your local Koodo store is your best bet if you want to do it that way and go into the store. We dont generally receive to much information until the release date and are unsure how many we are going to have in stock like the Iphone 5S when it first came out along with all phones that are first released they dont generally allow online sales but you have to go in store.
Userlevel 1
Calling your local Koodo store is your best bet if you want to do it that way and go into the store. We dont generally receive to much information until the release date and are unsure how many we are going to have in stock like the Iphone 5S when it first came out along with all phones that are first released they dont generally allow online sales but you have to go in store.
B.Dupuis wrote:

Calling your local Koodo store is your best bet if you want to do it that way and go into the sto...

And if I live where most people would call redneck county?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
B.Dupuis wrote:

Calling your local Koodo store is your best bet if you want to do it that way and go into the sto...

Then if you live in a very rural area, you would have to order direct from Apple or wait until you have a chance to get into town
B.Dupuis wrote:

Alright..I'll try and grab one online here on September 19th, and If I can't then I'll go into town.
Userlevel 7
B.Dupuis wrote:

You won't be able to order the iPhone online from Koodo. It will only be available in-store. iPhones and other high end phones aren't sold online. I highly recommend pre-ordering one from the Apple store right now