Koodo Community

Community

Self serve sucks..can't view usage for over a week now.

Is the self serve tab ever gonna work for usage. Over a week down if long enough. If this is not corrected..I'm going to virgin mobile for my service. They don't ever have the account info down such as the usage. Please get this corrected. It's ridiculous to going on for over a week now.

31 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hmmmm....strange, I just checked and have no problem. Could you share a screenshot of the area that you are looking at Kathy?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
App or website?

Try the other one
It's both the app and website..It opens up after login and then u click ur usage and the usage opens and then the first page has the "show usage" button at the bottom and u push and it just gets stuck right there and the "show usage" button becomes just a arrow to the right..it won't load more of the usage after that.. Thank you, I do hope this issue is resolved soon..

Sorry the "show usage" button I referred to is not show usage it is "show more" but u probably already know that.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Kathy wrote:

Sorry the "show usage" button I referred to is not show usage it is "show more" but u probably al...

I see, yes I now see that you posted about this a day or so ago. We've been trying to replicate it to identify why this would happen to you. Every other account we tested it works on. Are you looking for just how many minutes you used? If yes, have you downloaded our app and see usage that way? Or are you looking for specific details on calls? 
Kathy wrote:

Sorry the "show usage" button I referred to is not show usage it is "show more" but u probably al...

I am looking for specific like the calls place and amounts of usage used on it.
Kathy wrote:

The numbers called how many calls in a day etc
Kathy wrote:

Is there a reason it would do this? Could it b something on my end such as my internet? And is there anything I can do to help try to correct it?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Kathy wrote:

It's not your internet I don't think. Does the same thing happens if you try to log in from a computer? I see that you are using your phone via wi-fi. The app will show you how many minutes of you allotted bucket you went through, if you are worried about going over. You have a plan with 100 anytime min, right? 
Kathy wrote:

In believe it's unlimited minutes.. It's my husbands phone and My daughter uses the phone and I would like to view the numbers called. The details of the calls like I use to see. That's all, I was Always able to view it. Will I b able to view the detail ever again? or am I just gonna do without this method.
Kathy wrote:

Am I just gonna not b able to view my usage anymore?
Kathy wrote:

Can I call support and have the account reset or is there a way to reset it to fix the problem?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Kathy wrote:

No, I will make sure that doesn't happen! Give me an hour or so Kathy and will try to get some clarity on this. 

Calling won't help. They won't have the same access to the people I do. 
Kathy wrote:

I can view all the data and the messaging details and all else is fine on the account. But it won't go past the fist page of call usage.
Kathy wrote:

Just want u to make note that this has been this way since the bad ice storm In New Brunswick a week ago. Don't know if there is a connection or not. But thought I would add that in as well.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Kathy wrote:

Ok, Kathy I got in touch with one of our developers and he seems to have been able to isolate and identify the issue. It seems that you are not alone, we have found 3 more cases of customers with similar error. Now that's 3 across Canada out of more than a million customers. So very few, but it is still an issue. Given that it's the weekend and it's not enough to know what the problem is we need a solution it can only be fixed next week. Will give you an update here as I get more info.   
Kathy wrote:

Ok that sounds fair enough.. I'm glad the problem was found.. I was wondering cuz it just made no sense. Yes I have seen a couple of recent posts on here with the same issue. Thank you, I look forward to hearing a resolution to this problem. Thank you and have good day and I I'll check back to see when it is resolved.
Kathy wrote:

Just wondering, any luck to fixing this usage issue yet? I have tried again today, no luck.. Any resolve?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Kathy wrote:

Yeah, as Ranjan mentioned below we are pushing out a fix later this week that we think will help resolve the issue.
Kathy wrote:

Any fix for this issue with usage as of yet? Could self serve for my account b reset for it to work? Just looking for an update on when the usage problem will b resolved. Thank you
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Kathy wrote:

We are putting in the fix tonight Kathy. Crossing fingers. :-) 
The pic with arrow is where it stays without any more showing and it has 1400 hours of usage on it.
It won't load more usage after u push it. And there is way more usage to upload. I have also refresh the page and waited even a long time. I tried everything.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You dont have this screen?

Yes I do but when I push show more it uploads the first page of airtime usage and I can view all the details of the first page but when I push show more button it then freezes up like and won't upload any more. I can go back and do anything else so it's not literally frozen up but it won't go past the first upload page of usage. We had a bad ice storm 1 week ago and it's been like this ever since. As well I can view all usage on that first page and view data and messaging usage but not airtime usage.