Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Self-Serve problems

I recently got a phone with Koodo and created my account for self-serve. Once I input my info, I confirmed the e-mail address and was prompted to login. Now when I login however, I am brought to a screen to simply change my username, password or security question with no other options. I cannot access my billing information or any other section. I do not know what has gone wrong here.

9 replies

Userlevel 2
Call Koodo to have your Self Serve acocunt redone. It sounds like your under Self Serve as an account manager instead of account owner.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Call customer service. You're setup as a manager and not the owner.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Myke wrote:

Call Koodo to have your Self Serve acocunt redone. It sounds like your under Self Serve as an acc...

Too slow. 😉
Userlevel 2
Myke wrote:

Call Koodo to have your Self Serve acocunt redone. It sounds like your under Self Serve as an acc...

By like a second 😛. It showed me as first when I completed it.
First try to delete browsing history , cookies and cache in yourcomputer , and try again . If after that is not working , you can call Koodo (1-866-995-6636) for web assistance , so they can help u to reset account and u can log in .
I'm concerned that I will get charged for calling in for help on this matter...
Userlevel 2
Kyle Fleury wrote:

You do not get charged for calling for help.
Kyle Fleury wrote:

there is no charges for assistance with the nline account , Don't worry 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Since the point of service charges is to get you to use self serve, WHY would there be a service charge for helping you to do so?