Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Self-Serve Problem: Unable to Change Monthly Plan

I have a $40 Plan with 500 MB data and am unable to change plan on Self-Serve to the current promo of $40 Plan with 1GB data.
This is a previously reported bug by other posters. The only known solution is intervention by Koodo Employee. Can I please get some help on this matter?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Contact Koodo through their Facebook page in a private message so they can verify your info and help you with this issue.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What error message did you get? If it said that "you need to pay off your current tab before change your plan", then you are on the old tab system. You should be able to change after you paid off your tab.
Mayumi wrote:

What error message did you get? If it said that "you need to pay off your current tab before ch...

it says "An error has occurred. Please refresh the page or try again later."
tried multiple times and on different machines, different browsers and still the same error.

I am now contacting Koodo thru their FB page and awaiting response.
Mayumi wrote:

What error message did you get? If it said that "you need to pay off your current tab before ch...

Did you get help.  I'm having the same issue
Mayumi wrote:

i am still trying to get it resolved. i m leaving messages on Koodo's facebook page. theres some back and forth going on.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

You can see if private browsing or incognito mode will make a difference. Sometimes it resolves some issues.
Mayumi wrote:

I am currently encountering this issue of the page directing me to refresh or try again later.
Mayumi wrote:

I am having the same issue.  Please let me know if they resolved the issue

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

Kathleen, please send Koodo a private message via Facebook or Twitter. They should be able to resolve your issue in less than a day.