Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Self Serve App Crashing?

I am currently using an Iphone 4s, i use the Self-Serve App but it constantly says Error "we're unable to process your request. Please verify the information and try again." this happens to me repeatedly to me all day when i just want to check my usage. Everything else works for the other options, just the usage option. Is anyone finding this same glitch with their app? Is it just a software glitch or me! I will get my usage summary eventually but its just a pain when you have to try again and again over a period of time.

8 replies

Userlevel 6
I have a 4s and the app works fine. I did see a few others mentioning here that they experienced similar issues like you. Solution to some was to simply reinstall the app. Try that, and let us know if it worked.
RudyW wrote:

I have a 4s and the app works fine. I did see a few others mentioning here that they experienced ...

i dont know ifs its necessary to say it just doesn't work, because i just tried again and of course no problems now. More of a reliability issue, but just to be fair i did delete the app and reinstalled it again. Will keep everyone posted of my results to come.
RudyW wrote:

I have a 4s and the app works fine. I did see a few others mentioning here that they experienced ...

Still crashing
Userlevel 6
Hi there, we’re currently looking into ways to make the Koodo app more stable. The current solution is indeed to remove the app and reinstal it. Thank you for your patience!
Yannick wrote:

Hi there, we’re currently looking into ways to make the Koodo app more stable. The current soluti...

tried that method already still happening, koodo is well worth the wait i! i got tons of patience for you guys 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello. Are you on wi-fi? I've seen this problem while I was on wi-fi. Maybe it's this? Turn wifi off, and 3G on and tell us if it works.
Robert wrote:

Hello. Are you on wi-fi? I've seen this problem while I was on wi-fi. Maybe it's this? Turn...

I do use it on wifi because i am on pay per use data plan and i am assuming the self serve app would not be free to use over my 3G network.
Userlevel 5
Yeah the uninstalling and reinstalling does not work Yannick (I've posted it a few times and the topic has simply died). The only thing I've found that kinda fixes it is to sign out and then back in. This works until the app is fully closed and the auto log in logs me back in. Then I have to sign out and back in again to view the usage.