Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Self serve and Top up error

I am trying to top up my prepaid phone; ( I had my phone activated online , and have been using it for about a month now) I went online to use the self-serve account and I forgot my password. Then as I tried to get my password, only for it to say my Email has not been registered. ( I believe it is registered from the amount of emails I receive from koodo ) But I decided it would be easier if I just make a new account; only for the website tell me my phone number is invalid; this resulting of me having no self serving account. How am I suppose to top up my phone now?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You will need to call Koodo, Victoria and ask them to reset your email/password for you 🙂 The number is *611 from your phone and they'll sort you in minutes - I had a similar situation when I first signed up!
Userlevel 1
Sophia wrote:

You will need to call Koodo, Victoria and ask them to reset your email/password for you 🙂 The nu...

Koodo care do not reset Prepaid selfserve passwords anymore, it's up to customer to reset on his end, he also can topup his account using automated Prepaid IVR *611
Okay, Thank you so much ! 🙂