Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Seconds day without service !!!! Everything is paid and it show active on my account !!!

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Eric Have you tried restarting your phone?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
And make sure your bills are all paid.
Dennis wrote:

And make sure your bills are all paid.

Yes they as far as I know and when I go on my Koodo selfserve account it show active and still have 15$ balance remain
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can also try pulling out your sim card and back in again. Does it say emergency calls only or something else entirely? You can attempt to put the sim in another phone to see if that's the problem. another option is to reset network settings.
Goran wrote:

You can also try pulling out your sim card and back in again. Does it say emergency calls only or...

And yes I did try remove the SIM card still same been 2 day Im fallowing everyposible option I have search here on the site and still nothing

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I don't know man... Is your phone unlocked?! Is the SIM card active? Did it ever work? Are you in a zone where Koodo has coverage?
Yes the SIM card is activated been a couple of month I'm using it my phone is lock with Koodo . And yes it been 2 month I'm in the zone where I am and never had issue till this have happen
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
In Settings  is the network set to automatic or Koodo?
Dennis wrote:

In Settings  is the network set to automatic or Koodo?

Automatic
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Eric - does your number end in 953? If so, your account is active/it hasn't been suspended, meaning this is likely a hardware related issue. If you're unable to get it working by troubleshooting it yourself, you may want to visit your closest Kood store, which looks to be at Place D'Orleans, 110 Place D'Orleans Drive.
I don't see any 953 in my account my last 3 number is 583?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Eric Dufresne wrote:

Sorry Eric, I'm unable to locate an account using your email address or name. If you can send us a private message on Facebook, we will be able to authenticate your personal information and see what details we're able to provide you.
Userlevel 4
Eric Dufresne wrote:

I think Ranjan means your phone number and not your account number