Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Rubbish Service and plans by KoodoI - iPhone 5C

I recently went on vacation and bought a travel package. My bill came to $230.00 yet while I was away I couldn't send or receive emails, and was able to send only 3 texts. I've been attempting to contact Koodo for 2 days now; no answer. Just adds fuel to my fire in that I want to cancel my plan ASAP. Telus service is far superior. I was conned into going with Koodo (when I was given an upgrade by Telus for a new phone) as I was told that they were one and the same company. Not! I ended up buying the upgraded phone! I am one very unhappy Koodo customer.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Sorry about your experience. But Telus and Koodo are the same company. Telus owns Koodo. The money is going to the same person
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Dianna.

Today I've contacte customer service and I've been with someone in less then 10 minutes
Userlevel 5
Hello Diann! We definitely want to look into this! Can you please send us an email on this secured link http://koo.do/11eMLdy and choose "Social Media" as a category? We will be more than happy to investigate further!
I did as I was asked and haven't heard a word from Koodo. All the more reason for me to want to cancel my contract! If all it takes is to pay my phone off -DONE- as soon as you confirm that. Dianna Lumb 416-938-5797
Dianna Limb wrote:

I did as I was asked and haven't heard a word from Koodo. All the more reason for me to want to...

Yep! Pay ur tab and what ever ur montly phone usage.