Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Role Managment tab says "service unavailable"

I recently switched to koodo and do my banking online so I put my new koodo account number into my online banking so I could pay at my discretion. I then got an email from koodo customer service telling me I had to log into self serve to "accept or decline" my request to have access to my account. I logged into self serve but when I click on Role Management I get a Service Unavailable try again later message. I've gotten it all week and assumed it was a site problem, but my father uses self serve for his account and his works just fine. I want to know if there's a way to get it fixed so I can access it? Right now I can't even tell if I'm listed as the owner because the page will not work when I try to use it and my bill needs to be paid soon so I would like to know if I actually have approval to pay.
icon

Best answer by Ahmad 1 December 2015, 19:18

I think the account (self-serve) wasn't set up in the proper way initially. You should have owner access right away without having to add/edit/change any roles through role management. I'd call Koodo at *611 from your Koodo phone and a rep can assist in fixing your issue

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
I think the account (self-serve) wasn't set up in the proper way initially. You should have owner access right away without having to add/edit/change any roles through role management. I'd call Koodo at *611 from your Koodo phone and a rep can assist in fixing your issue