Koodo Community
Solved

Roaming question

• 11 October 2018
  • 2 replies

I am from Canada and travelling to the US. When I landed in the US I texted ROAM to 7626 to get roaming like home and I never got a message back.
Later in the day I texted it again to make sure it works and it says “Koodo: Oops, how embarrassing! We were only able to add Easy Roam for $8/day in the U.S. To use Easy Roam in over 100 international destinations for $12/day, please try again at koodo.com/selfserve”

HELP
I have looked on my self serve account and it shows my add ons to include the $12/day international roaming but I’m only in the US!
icon

Best answer by Goran 11 October 2018, 17:00

It's fine if the add-on is there. You only use the international one if you're out of US international. You should be able to add it in your self-serve if you have access and don't see it in there already.
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It's fine if the add-on is there. You only use the international one if you're out of US international. You should be able to add it in your self-serve if you have access and don't see it in there already.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The texts only works when you are in Canada on the Koodo network. When you are already outside of the country you need to do this via self serve.